Totally forgot to post this here as well! This is Delilah, my little doe. From the size of her skull and how small her teeth are I’m going to guess she had probably just recently grown out of her little fawn stage and was approaching being a yearling or younger.
The whole time I was trying to skin her head awkwardly in the woods (and rushing) I kept apologizing to her. I put her into a green plastic bin with a lid that I bought today and just slid her into the garage; tomorrow Brook and I are going to work on fleshing her skull out, rinsing off the fur and leaves that are stuck to her slightly- fleshy spine, and somehow getting her brain out.
She’s so beautiful though. I’m going to just let her macerate all winter and then change her water in a month. Just let her sit in the garage for a good long time. Take her out when spring rolls around and see if she’s ready for a scrub and rinse and a soapy soak before checking to see if she’s ready for peroxide.
Krampus season is coming! ‘Tis nearly the season for roaming the streets dressed as ferocious, hairy, horned, snarling, tongue-waggling beasts in order to frighten all the naughty little children into behaving themselves. So grab that awesome Krampus costume from your costume closet and get yourself down to Los Angeles for the first annual Krampusfest. The 2013 Krampusfest festivities start on December 5th continue through December 21st.
"Conceived by the Cacophony Society, the festival features a public Krampus Run, the Krampus Ball, art exhibitions, and the Krampus Rumpus, with other events being added as they are organized. Many events will feature the Krampus LA Troupe in their elaborate costumes. Participants are also encouraged to dress as Krampus for the events.”
If you haven’t got a Krampus costume, you can always order one of our limited edition 2013 Krampus Sweaters and proudly cheer on the Krampusse from a safe distance. (Those chains and birch branches really smart.)
Hey guys, we just hit 100 followers, which is amazing, so we decided to do a little giveaway. The giveaway starts right now and ends at 10pm CST on December 21, 2013.
What you will win:
- A commission of a prop, wig, or costume piece of your choice around $20 (If you win we will message you to discuss it).
- There is also an extra giveaway of a RWBY or Disney surprise for our original 100 followers.
Like any other giveaway, here are the rules:
- First off, you must be following us.
- Only reblogs count, but know that the note only show that you rebloged it once.
- No giveaway blogs, but active side blogs are fine.
- We will ship worldwide.
- You must be comfortable giving us your information.
- Please have your ask open so we can contact you if you win.
- Winners will be picked randomly.
- This ends at 10pm CST on December 21, 2013 and the winners will be chosen that night or the next day.
- If you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask.